Playing with Sounds 2
From 5 years old (Kindergarten)
This activity book develops the precursors of literacy at the syllable and phoneme level along with other cognitive skills such as attention and memory.
Now it brings with it activities with augmented reality from PleIQ that enhance children's learning through the responsible use of technology in the classroom and at home, with interactive experiences that increase interest in learning.It gives boys and girls all the necessary skills to carry out their reading process.
Playing with Sounds 2 emphasizes the development of syllabic and phonemic awareness in an equitable way.
It has activities of:
Syllable recognition (initial, final and medial)
Vowel and consonant sound recognition (initial, final and medial) of various phonemes, phonemic analysis and synthesis
Learn with interactive notebooks
The Caligrafix Preschool Line notebooks now bring with them activities with augmented reality from PleIQ, which enhance children´s learning through the responsible use of technology in the classroom and at home.Buy it
Notebooks with activities in augmented reality
The Caligrafix educational notebooks that you already know now have digital resources that encourage interaction.
Get started in 3 steps
Download the PleIQ app and create your account with the sticker code in the notebook.
Activate your account by pressing the link that you will receive in your email.
Scan the pages of the notebook. Explore, play and learn!
Where do I get the code?
Each notebook includes a code on the back cover (the page after the cover). Scratch the indicated area to uncover the code.
Concrete + Digital
Augmented reality connects the benefits of the digital world (interaction) with the specific notebooks that we already know, and we know that they are of special importance during preschool education.
- Interaction with written content is promoted
- Fine motor activities are encouraged
- It is related to the concrete
Benefits of Augmented Reality
- Increased attention. O´Brien and Thomas (2005); Sumadio and Rambli (2010).
- Provide more attractive and effective learning Dünser and Hornecker (2007); Lester et al. (1997); Oh and Woo (2008); Wojciechowshi and Cellary (2013); Zhou, Cheok and Pan (2004).
- Increased motivation O´Brien and Thomas (2005); Sumadio and Rambli (2010); Sergio, Ibáñez and Kloss (2013).
- Increased interaction Azuma (2004); Bujack et al. (2010); Kerawalla et al.. (2013); Ivanova and Ivanov (2011); Wojciechowski and Cellary (2013); Wu et al. (2013).
- Facilitates learning Bujack et al. (2013): Ivanova and Ivanov (2011).
- Engagement increases Yuen, Yaoyuneyong, and Johnson (2011).
- Stimulates creativity Klopfer adn Yoon (2004): Yuen et al. (2011): Zhou et al. (2004).
- Develops the imagination Klopfer adn Yoon (2004): Yuen et al. (2011): Zhou et al. (2004).
- Increases spatial ability Bujak et al. (2013); Cheng and Tsai (2012): Wojcieschowski and Cellary (2013).
Adapted to curricular bases and with didactic guides
The written and digital content is adapted to the curricular foundations of early childhood education (BCEP) and validated by educators with years of experience in generating educational content for preschool.
Platform for schools
PleIQ School Caligrafix
Get indicators of the progress of students doing PleIQ activities with Caligrafix interactive notebooks at school and make better decisions for your school program.
More than 1000 children already use it in their homes and schools
Our interactive notebooks are already being used daily by children in schools nationwide. Educators prepare their classes and students have fun learning.Buy it
Choose your notebook kit
Includes 3 interactive activity books for children from 5 years old.
Super Pack Homeschooling Caligrafix + PleIQ 4 years.
It includes five activity books that develop different learning areas for the preschool level.
PleIQ Paper + Kit Playing with Sounds 3.
This interactive school kit includes:
Playing with sounds 3